Friday, May 1, 2020

New Website!


Dear all,

Happy first of May everyone! Today, my new website has been published online - mobile and tablet friendly - where you can find my books and all the projects I have been involved in, including the details of an awesome new documentary series created for History Channel, one that is now getting seriously popular and will go global soon: 'The Lost Relics of the Knights Templar'.

Visit my website at www.jeannedaout.com

On this day, my new book, 'The Ringing Rocks of Atlantis' has been published on Amazon worldwide on Kindle e-book and paperback. This is the third book of my time travel trilogy, and it has taken me a long time to write if I include the research I did on the Atlantis myth and many other historical details you will find in the book. It may take a week before all the countries that are being served by Amazon have working links, but the UK, Canada, USA and several other countries already have the paperback version live on the Amazon site. To order your copies, simply visit my website and follow the links.

I also have my two other books, which are 'The Eye of Ra' for ancient Egypt buffs and researchers of the Moses enigma, and my first book, 'White Lie, the Quest for the Forbidden Relic' also known simply as 'The Forbidden Relic', which can be interesting when you are into the Knights Templar, the Holy Grail, the Ark of the Covenant, Rennes-le-Chateau and the 1st century Christianity and Gnosis.

As the European borders and tourist sites are slowly beginning to open up from June onward, I would also like to add that I am a tour guide here in southern France (Cathar Country) and that I also take people to Greece on demand, while working with a fabulous Greek ground agent for the logistics. Up next will be a tour on the Atlantean theme, called Atlantis and the Minoans, which I am planning to do with Eve Marie Roy, who has been the inspiration behind the main character of the historical thread in my new book: Elan. This will be a very special retreat to never forget, and you can send me your e-mail address if you wish to be on the mailing list. As soon as the details about this retreat are known, you will then get an e-mail from me with the link to the website where the tour is offered.

Don't forget to tune into History Channel UK at 9 p.m.  on Monday 4th May to watch the TV series 'The Lost Relics of the Knights Templar', because I have a small part to play in taking Hamilton and Carl to the famous caves above Ornolac, which may have been used to temporarily hide ancient relics in the 13th and 14th centuries, the era of the Cathars and Knights Templar. The show is also aired in other European countries several days to a few weeks later, and will go global as soon as possible. Thanks to the success of the series, a second series is now in the planning. Have fun watching the show! :)

For now, I would like to wish you a wonderful month of May, and I hope you will enjoy the read and the new website. Stay safe and let us change the world by being kinder and greener, for we are all one.

Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

Jeanne***





No comments:

Post a Comment