Friday, June 5, 2020

Latest Activities - May/June 2020

Dear all,
As we are nearing the end of the Corona crisis, and borders are starting to open here in Europe, we will be entering a new age, a 'new normal', because many countries and companies are considering doing things greener and more responsible. I believe the world needed a pause to think. Hopefully, we will be strong enough to put deed to word and change our ways, and treat this planet as our home, and not as a rubbish dump, milking it dry with our unnecessary needs for products that are not vital for our survival. All of this planet is our back yard, and all the people on this planet are our family. All the animals are our pets and all of nature is our garden of Eden.
In my new book, "The Ringing Rocks of Atlantis" I am opening up the true meaning of a Utopia, when a Celt with the heart of a Druid travels the ancient Mediterranean with an Archaean merchant (ancient Greek tradesman from Argos, Hellas). We discover the wisdom and philosophy of Pythagoras, as well as the impact of his teachings on Christianity as we know it today. And we look at the world through the eyes of the wise daughter of a Matriarch, a descendant of the Cro Magnon prehistoric people of southern France, who boldly leaves her clan to go on an adventurous and dangerous quest to find her destiny. This book contains many explanations, mystical knowledge, alchemy, Freemasonry, Rosicrucian Teachings, Gnosis, while at the same time it takes the reader on a fabulous journey. The feedback I am already receiving from readers is heartwarming, and it reminds me why I spent so much time and energy researching for this story, and in getting it right.


You can download the press release here: https://www.jeannedaout.com/pressreleaseatlantis.pdf

The month of May for me was exciting, for not only did I publish my latest book, I also had a lovely interview for InnerTV which is on YouTube (https://youtu.be/86-klOC4W6A). Unfortunately, I was unable to hold a real live book launch event, neither on Santorini as originally planned, nor in the castle hotel the Ducs de Joyeuse in Couiza on June 13th (my Birthday). Therefore it was a great honour for me to be contacted by Rhonda Hampton Schienle, a friend of mine from the States, who asked me if she could organize and host a virtual book launch on Zoom. This event happened on 31st May. It was such a great pleasure for me to see how many people attended. Our special guest, Eve Marie Roy, who is the inspiration behind the character of Elan in my new book, spoke so beautifully about so many things, and I can only invite you to see the video of this virtual book launch event, which is now on YouTube (www.youtube.com/watch?v=av2QuVwcsNs). Thank you so much Rhonda for this wonderful party, and to all for attending! ♥

I am also very honoured that my latest interview with author Dawn Ius about my new book has been published in the June issue of 'The Big Thrill', the magazine of the International Thriller Writers organization (ITW), of which I am a very proud member. They are also organizing an online Thriller Fest this year in July, and you can now attend from your own home! This is a lovely opportunity to get in contact with many important writers and thriller lovers from around the world. Below you can find the internet links: first my interview for 'The Big Thrill', then the link to the online Thriller Fest, and last but not least, the main website of the ITW.

* https://www.thebigthrill.org/2020/06/the-ringing-rocks-of-atlantis-by-jeanne-daout
* https://thrillerwriters.org/virtual-thrillerfest-2020/
* https://thrillerwriters.org/


I am very much looking forward to be able to guide individuals and groups again on their tours through Occitania, France, or Greece, and am available for interviews (radio & TV) and also for documentaries, for which my husband and I can be of assistance as ground fixers, location scouting and, of course, for guiding and for interviews on camera. My contact details are on my website: www.jeannedaout.com
Have a wonderful Summer, everyone! From Cathar Country, with love.

Jeanne***

No comments:

Post a Comment